- UNBEATABLE VALUE – Affordable to implement, our EverWatt LED canopy light was engineered to optimize both illumination and economic performance. The result is unbeatable value that contributes to a more profitable bottom line.
- SUPERIOR LIGHTING – Independently certified by DLC at 111-115 lumens per watt, our 75W EverWatt LED canopy light puts out 8,354-8,791 lumens and can replace mercury-vapor lamps, metal-halide (MH) lamps, ceramic MH lamps, sodium-vapor lamps, xenon short-arc lamps, compact fluorescent (CFL) lamps, and incandescent lamps.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Designed for ease of installation and versatility, our EverWatt LED canopy was designed for easy retrofitting LED lights in gas stations or any overhead soffit.
- BETTER DESIGN – Our EverWatt LED canopy light uses Philips LumiLEDs technology to obtain the highest luminous efficacy per watt. Our new design also offers a larger heat sink which allows better heat dissipation to ensure long lasting performance.
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE – Capable of saving up to 80% energy compared to traditional source technologies, our LED canopy light also provides improved lighting quality, for a safer and more inviting environment.
- DLC AND UL CERTIFIED – All of our lights are manufactured in 2017 and can be verified by the date code label. They are also DLC qualified and thus for eligible for rebates and incentives.
Superior Performance, Quality Craftsmanship
New performance standards for lighting are built into every EverWatt product. They are designed to meet a superior level of quality craftsmanship, ensuring long life, precise light control, and the superior aesthetics that make our products distinct.
Our EverWatt LED canopy light has been carefully designed to achieve superior illumination performance. Our LED canopy light can fit into virtually design and offers the option of 4000K, 5000K, or 5700k color temperatures to meet the illumination performance needs of the end application.
Expect a great payback period, along with an affordable cost of ownership. Our LED canopy light is designed for easy, quick, and reliable installation. It requires virtually no maintenance.
Beautiful Aesthetics and Rugged Construction.
Our EverWatt LED canopy delivers high-quality light with superior efficiency. With rugged IP65 aluminum construction and an extra large heat sink, our light can withstand the most challenging environments. The slim retrofit design enhances aesthetic appeal, while offering seamless installation.
(Note: don’t be fooled by other manufacturers selling old technology. Our lights are all made in 2017 with the newest technology and can be verified by the date code labeled on each product.)
What Is DLC?
The Design Lights Consortium (DLC) is a voluntary certification initiative for LED technology requiring lighting products to comply with minimum performance standards in three critical areas: distribution, color, and longevity/stress. Testing to DLC requirements must be completed by an accredited laboratory and test results submitted directly to the DLC by the manufacturer. DLC is a utility-based initiative that many utilities base their rebate program on.
- Available color temperatures: 4000K, 5000K, 5700K
- CRI: 75-84
- Light output: 8,354-8,791 lumens
- Luminous efficacy: 111-115 lm/W
- Viewing angle: 120 degrees
- Input voltage: AC100-277V 50/60Hz
- PFC: >90%
- LED type: Philips LumiLEDs
- Number of LEDs: 98
- UL listed
- RoHs compliant
- CE certified
- DLC listed
- Operation temperature -4°F to 113°F
- For more information please see “Additional information” tab