- UNBEATABLE VALUE – Affordable to implement, our dimmable LED recessed troffer was engineered to optimize both illumination and economic performance. The result is unbeatable value that contributes to a more profitable bottom line.
- SUPERIOR LIGHTING – Our 28W dimmable LED recessed troffer puts out up to 3,519 lumens.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Designed for ease of installation and versatility, our dimmable LED recessed troffer was designed for easy retrofitting of current office lighting. It can easily replace 2×2 panels, compact fluorescent T8 lamps, and various panel lighting.
- BETTER DESIGN – Our dimmable LED recessed troffer uses Epistar technology to obtain the highest luminous efficacy per watt.
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE – Capable of saving up to 60% energy compared to traditional source technologies, our dimmable LED recessed troffer also provides improved lighting quality, for a safer and more inviting environment.
- DLC AND UL CERTIFIED – All of our lights are manufactured in 2017 and can be verified by the date code label.
Superior Performance, Quality Craftsmanship
New performance standards for lighting are built into every product that we offer. They are designed to meet a superior level of quality craftsmanship, ensuring long life, precise light control, and the superior aesthetics that make our products distinct.
Our dimmable LED recessed troffer has been carefully designed to achieve superior illumination performance. We took the old design on troffers and gave it a new look, extra large heat sink and Epistar COB LED technology. Our LED troffer can fit into virtually office space and offers the option of 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 4500K or 5000K color temperatures to meet the illumination performance needs of any office application.
Expect a great payback period, along with an affordable cost of ownership. Our LED troffer is designed for easy, quick, and reliable installation. It requires virtually no maintenance.
Beautiful Aesthetics and Rugged Construction.
Our EverWatt LED troffer delivers high-quality light with superior efficiency. With rugged corrosion resistant construction and an integral heat sink, our light can withstand the most challenging outdoor environments. The slim retrofit design enhances aesthetic appeal, while offering seamless installation.
(Note: don’t be fooled by other manufacturers selling old technology. Our lights are all made in 2017 with the newest technology and can be verified by the date code labeled on each product.)
What Is DLC?
The Design Lights Consortium (DLC) is a voluntary certification initiative for LED technology requiring lighting products to comply with minimum performance standards in three critical areas: distribution, color, and longevity/stress. Testing to DLC requirements must be completed by an accredited laboratory and test results submitted directly to the DLC by the manufacturer. DLC is a utility-based initiative that many utilities base their rebate program on.
- Available color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 4500K, 5000K,
- CRI: 80-84
- Light output: Up to 11,584l lumens (subject to installed location)
- Luminous efficacy: 111-118 lm/W
- Viewing angle: 120°
- Input voltage: AC100-277V 50/60Hz
- PFC: >90%
- LED type: Epistar
- Number of LEDs: 300
- UL listed
- RoHs compliant
- CE certified
- DLC listed
- Operation temperature -4°F to 113°F
- For more information please see “Additional information” tab